Fancy Educational Living at the Museum District!


When I was a kid, the biggest thing that fascinated me was dinosaurs, from their history to their biology--everything about them was amazing. And I couldn't imagine a bigger revelation than getting to go to the Houston Museum of Natural Science for the first time to see and learn about them in person.

The Houston Museum District is the best place for Houstonians to flex their book-smarts and really get a sense of fine taste and culture through its various museum locations. Apartment residents in Bayou Park, the Heights, and Northside, are highly privileged in that they are super close in proximity to this fascinating region of town. 

Having lived near the Bayou Park area for a brief period of my life as an apartment resident, I can say that the quality of life here is very near and dear to my heart with the amount of culture and creativity I was subjected to in being so close to the various Houston museums. I was able to commute to them with ease and I found the experiences I had there to be extremely rewarding, especially for an eager Millennial trying to learn everything I could about the world around me. Thus, nearby residential living is KEY for getting the full experience!

The Houston Museum of Natural Science is not the only prime museum location in this district! There’s also the Houston Museum of Fine Arts, the Children’s Museum, the Health Museum, the Holocaust Museum, and much more! And the great thing is that they will often change up their exhibits every month or to add new variations on things to study. That way, you’re never bored as there’s still so much to learn!

All in all, this is a great part of Houston to live in, especially as a young person with an eye for art, science, and history. I can’t begin to recommend it enough and I encourage everyone to live around here at least some point in their life. Trust me, it’s completely worth it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghoulish Goings at Jacksonville’s 13th Floor Haunted House

Houston’s Botanic Garden Presents Nature Connects!

Good Times at Phoenix’s Cobra Arcade Bar!